Friday, January 29, 2010

Las Vegas

I had training in Vegas for 2 weeks so I ended up living in a casino for a while. I stayed in the Rush Tower (The Golden Nugget) which was recently built and I really liked it. Each day after coming home from a long day of training, I'd go out and stuff my face with food and relax until another long day of learning! I had a fun group of people who were mostly from Reno, Nevada and we got to know eachother quite well. We usually stayed in the casino and ate at their restaurants which were fabulous. My two favorites were the Chart House which served seafood and steaks and had a huge aquarium with tropical fish and The Grotto which was an excellent Italian restaurant. It was a great experience.

                                       
These beds had pillow-top mattresses, feather down comforters, and feather down pillows! Ahh!
Lillie...she is one crazy lady.
I was able to meet up with my friend Char and meet her awesome husband! We went to a great Italian restaurant and then had gelato and shopped.
          
This pool has a 3 story clear water slide zooming through a 200,000 gallon shark tank.  

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh yeah! VEGAS! You really have a awesome life!

Can I just say that the "Golden Nugget" isn't the best name...I guess b/c if you don't know that it is associated with Vegas....it just sounds weird...or maybe its just me.